Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Roughs 5 - Ashes and Rainbows

https://soundcloud.com/urlp/sets/roughs-5-ashes-and-rainbows

As far as I know (and I might be wrong) this'll be the end of the Roughs recordings, at least until I start recording on a home multi-track device again like the BOSS Digital 8-track I was using with Roughs 5. The 'Roughs' end here because now I record with Pro-Tools at home and most of my work has been thrown in to The Doneofits, the band I am currently in with my wife Ashley. At the time this was recorded, Ash and I were seeing each other but not married yet. It was recorded on my BOSS in a tiny kitchen that was my 'girlfriend's' at first before we got married almost 2 years later. Particularly, They Won't Find a Thing didn't go over very well with the neighbors sandwiched in along side our apartment. I think they thought I was losing my mind. Enjoy or destroy!
Show Less

No comments:

Post a Comment